Followers

Tuesday, 1 December 2015

1st December 2015 ~ World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #06

"Anything Goes"

Use any Digital or Stamp ~ This is an Open Competition to "all" Digitals and Stamps

Challenge Commences on
1st December and will run to 27th December
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 Follow our Blog and come along and join our Facebook Group
World Wide Open Design Team Group site Link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1608194249429483/




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Exclusive Sponsor:
Sherri Ann Baldy
My Besties
Please support My Besties and join Facebook Group
My Besties Designs HERE! 
You can also join Meet at the Scrappers Corner Group HERE! 
Please visit Sherri's Store where you will find the most amazingly designed Digital Stamps HERE!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 1st Prize Winner ~ 4 Digi's
Plus Certificate & Badge

Runner Up ~ 3 Digi's
Plus Certificate & Badge

DT's Favourites ~ 1 Digital

Plus Certificate and Badge

Best Technique
Certificate & Badge

Highly Commended
Certificate & Badge

Special Mention
Certificate & Badge 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

  Winners ~ Winners ~ Winners ~ Winners ~ Video
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

Well, we had another very difficult challenge to judge yet again this month, the quality of World Wide Talent is just amazing and our entire Design Team really had quite a task with the judging. We cannot have all entries for winners but for the people who have not been chosen this month please keep entering as your work is just amazing and we so appreciate viewing all of the different talents throughout the world.

Without further ado, here are our selected winners:

First Prize Winner:

Carrie's Custom made Cards
(Carrie wins 4 Digitals, Certificate & Badge) 
 



Runner Up Winner:

Sparkling Pink
(Sparkling Pink Wins 3 Digitals, Certificate & Badge) 
 



DT's Favourites Winners:

Dianne's DT Favourite Winner is:
No. 14 Sue Hickey
(Sue Wins 1 Digital, Certificate & Badge) 

Kevin's DT Favourite Winners is:
No. 51 ~ Marlene
(Marlene wins 1 Digital, Certificate & Badge)

Kirsten's DT Favourite Winner is:
No. 79 ~ Einat's Art World
(Einat wins 1 Digital, Certificate & Badge)

Linette's DT Favourite Winner is:
No. 7 ~ Crea Astrid
(Crea Astrid wins 1 Digital, Certificate & Badge)

Maritza's DT Favourite Winner is:

No. 117 ~  Amy A
(Amy wins 1 Digital, Certificate & Badge)


Michelle's DT Favourite Winner is:
No. 37 ~ Cheremane Smith
(Cheremane wins 1 Digital, Certificate & Badge)

Tina's DT Favourite Winner is:
No. 24 ~ Patty S. Chapman
(Patty wins 1 Digital, Certificate & Badge)

 Natalie's DT Favourite Winner is:
No. 67 ~ Mijn Hobbyhonk (Angela)
(Angela wins 1 Digital, Certificate & Badge)




Desire's DT Favourite Winner is:
No. 31 ~ Engelchen
(Engelchen wins 1 Digital, Certificate & Badge)





Andrea's DT Favourite Winner is:
No. 52 ~ Christy Sugiarto
(Christy wins 1 Digital, Certificate & Badge)





  

Highly Commended Winners:
No. 118 ~ Anjie McChesney
(Anjie wins Certificate & Badge) 
 No. 118 ~ Lynda Hall
(Lynda wins Certificate & Badge)
 


Best Technique Winner:

No. 32 ~ Pat K
(Pat wins Certificate & Badge) 

 




Special Mention Winners:

No. 113 ~ J. Attenbury Creations
(J.Attenbury Creations wins Certificate & Badge) 
 No. 13 ~ Jensi Loo
(Jensi Loo wins Certificate & Badge)
 No. 105 ~ KraftyKoolKat (Cathy)
(Cathy wins Certificate & Badge)
 No. 88 ~ Gloria Shirr
(Gloria wins Certificate & Badge)
 




CONGRATULATIONS to all of the selected Winners from all the various categories

Don't forget, all winners from these monthly challenges are eligible to enter the "Champion of Champions" DT Challenge to be held in March 2016.

For Winners of Certificates plus Badges please contact Annette on

worldwideopendtchallenge@gmail.com  

Please make sure you advise your Name and Entry Number plus Challenge entered.

For all Winners of Digitals, Certificates plus Badges, please contact Annette on
worldwideopendtchallenge@gmail.com
Please make sure you advise your Name and Entry Number plus Challenge entered and also choose your winning Digitals from this list hereunder:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Welcome to our newest Design Team Members ~ Kirsten, Maritza and Natalie:

Welcome Kirsten.....



Kirsten

My name is Kirsten Persson Kristensen, and I live in a small town called Aalestrup in the southern part of Northern Jutland, Denmark.



I’ve been crafting for as long as I can remember, all sorts of crafts, knitting, crocheting, sewing etc., but colouring has always had a special place in my heart.


In 1996 I started doing parchment craft and became a registered Pergamano teacher in 2004. In September 2014 I began to familiarize myself with making cards and colouring images, At the beginning I used Promarkers, but I found that I had no control over them, so I’m in the middle of changing to Copics, which are much easier for me to handle.

Having browsed around Facebook for a good place to learn colouring properly, I fell over the name Kit and Clowder again and again and was amazed with the results people of this group were showcasing. So I joined the group and was soon hooked. I’ve passed the Skin and Hair as well as the Clothes class so far, and I’ve joined the marker and the pencil Create and Learn classes as well. 
I am DT for the Scrapbook Stamp Society and look forward to being part of the team here at the World Wide Open Design Team
You can visit my blog HERE!





* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Welcome Maritza.......

My name is Maritza Rios. I live in the city of Maracaibo in Venezuela. I am married for 27 years, and I have a daughter.
I am a doctor, but from very young I have loved making crafts , it's something that I enjoy a lot. I started doing ceramics, then I did some oil paintings and wooden projects. Right now I make some cross stitch embroidery , traditional embroidery and ribbon embroidery . Several years ago I met the Scrap and I really fall in love with this art , it is fascinating because it allows you to create beautiful projects and combine several techniques , I love painting digis, especially digis My Besties Sherri Ann Baldy, because they have a lovely sweetness that make to want to paint all of them. It is my honor to belong to this wonderful team with such talented people.

You can visit Maritza's Blog HERE! 






* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Welcome Natalie.........


Natalie
 
My name is Natalie and I'm 36 I'm originally from Ukraine, but have been living in Ireland for the past 13 years. I'm happily married and have 2 beautiful girls. I love all type of crafting such as card-making, scrapbooking and also cross stitching, and that is what I have been doing for almost 6 years. I love colouring with copic markers and always try to do something different and improve myself. I started my blog "My Creativity Life" when I started crafting and now I have a lot of crafty friends and followers, and I would be very happy to see you as well.

Please visit Natalie's Blog HERE!

Here are some of Natalie's favourite projects:-




 

######################################################
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Please view our Video of our Design Team Projects and enjoy the music too



World Wide Open Design Team
DT Projects: 



 Annette
 (Annette is using IMG846)



(Annette is using IMG811)


Michelle 
(Michelle is using IMG778)



 Tina
 (Tina is using IMG813)



 Desire
(Desire is using IMG778)
 


 Andrea
(Andrea is using IMG438)
(Andrea is using Mailbox 3D and IMG392)


  
Kevin
(Kevin is using IMG811)
 

 Dianne
(Dianne is using IMG809)
(Dianne is using IMG778)
  

Linette 
(Linette is using IMG718)
 
 
Kirsten 
(Kirsten is using IMG486)

Maritza 
(Maritza is using IMG811)

Natalie  
(Natalie is using IMG858)
  

  Vicki
(Vicki is using IMG806)
(Vicki is using IMG778)
  
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Results will be published each month on Meet at the Scrappers Corner and also World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Group ~ Here are the two links:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1608194249429483/?ref=bookmarks

https://www.facebook.com/groups/694374473958879/


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Here are the Digitals on offer for December Winners:


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 Enter here...............


 


9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a Special Mention Winner. I really appreciate it! Congrats to all the winners. Great job! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for supporting our challenge Gloria 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun I'm Linette's DT's Favourite Winner. Other ladies congratulations on your prize.
    What a wonderful creations are again made by DT with really nice digi's.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as the first place winner! Wow! It really made my day! (maybe my month or year, actually!) Congratulations to all the other winners! So many beautiful creations to look at! And I loved the video showing all the winners' cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to be a DT Favorite- Thank you so much Maritza! :o) Congrats to all the winners and thank you for another wonderful challenge.

    Big Hugs,
    Amy A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfull DT creations!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...what fabulous creations and projects by your Design Team. Congrats to all the Winners. And thank you for this fabulous fun Challenge. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited to see I'm a technique winner. Thank you so much and congrats to all the winners. Fabulous creations from the DT as always. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for choosing my creation as one of the Special Mention. God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete